Unfortunately, due to an increase in no shows and last minute cancelations a new policy is in effect. No shows and late cancelations prohibit me, Vicki Snyder-Young from being able to fill the time with clients who are truly looking for an appointment, it also takes away from my time/energy and income. As a small business owner I do count on a certain amount of money to sustain the business. I am very understanding if there is a true emergency, thus refunds are subject to my discretion.
Here is the new policy:
- All credit card numbers are required to book/hold an appointment. You may pay with cash or Venmo the day of your appointment if you like.
- Your credit card will not be charged by my booking system until the day of service if you choose not to pay with cash/Venmo.
- No shows will be charged in full for the missed time.
- Cancelations made less than 48 hours will be charged the full fee, if your time slot is not filled, if it is filled you will receive a refund.
- Cancelations made more than 48 hours will receive a full refund.
- Reschedules within 48 hours will be charged a fee of $20.00 if it's over 48 hours no fee will be charged.
I appreciate your understanding and am sorry that some people have made me have to enact this policy. It makes it very difficult to be of service when there are 1 or 2 hour time slots with no shows.